We live for those moments you'll most likely miss.
Your grandma trying to suck a piece of fruit up through a straw after one too many Pimm's. That uncle that thinks he can dance like Michael Jackson. Your best friend crying happy tears as she watches your first dance. These moments are fleeting and often go unseen. That's where we come in.
We fully invest ourselves into your wedding day, mingling with your guests & building relationships that allow us to take intimate photos of people with their guards down. We’ll probably become friends, so if you’re not willing to embrace this we might not be the right ones for you.
We shoot for couples who are searching for an alternative to the boring and traditional – photos with emotion that not only tell the story of your day, but of your love for each other.
We're based in the South of England and shoot all over the UK.
WEDDINGS WE WOULD LOVE TO SHOOT
- A full wedding day in a forest
- A wedding just like in the film ‘About Time’
- A wedding where the first dance is The Macarena
- A wedding in a botanical garden
- A wedding in an aquarium
- A wedding in a vintage cinema
- A wedding at Le Monte Epinguet Chateau in Normandy (it’s where we got married)
WEDDINGS WE WOULD PREFER NOT TO SHOOT
- Tops & Tales – It’s just not our thing.